Matchbook is not exactly a bookie but a bet swap operator like Betfair which occupies the largest share in the market. Still, matchbook has a few assets that make it stand out a bit.
- A lower commission as compared to Betfair
- Free £10 – Sign Up Offer
Matchbook marks a 13-year old history in the online betting exchange biz and it’s currently among the top of the industry. Over the last 6 years, it is powered by Triple Bet and has been continually upgrading their quality of services. They are also legally backed-up by the Channel Island Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
Matchbook has a few stronger areas in comparison to Betfair:
- As of January 31st, the bookmaker offers a welcome bonus to new customers entitling them to a Free £10 Bet upon registration, with all users receiving £10 cash refund if their first qualifying bet loses. In order for this offer to be valid, the bet must be placed within 7 days of signing up and the refund applied to your account will be processed within 72 hours.
- Since we are talking about a leading Betfair competitor, Matchbook boast much lower commission fees in all sports categories.
- Matchbook doesn’t impose any fees on winning stakes and boasts a low minimum bet limit.
- The liquidity problem is no longer valid on football and tennis
- Those that are more familiar with conventional bookmakers will need some time to get used to and comprehend their system and terms. Punters can adopt the position of either the gambler or the house by backing-up or laying athletes or whole teams.
Some places you can place your bets include soccer, tennis, basketball/NRL, NBA/NHL/AFL/MLB, golf, rugby union, box, politics, and others. Those who add bets on big and long-term events have higher chances to find a matching odd against you.
These kinds of stakes are more exciting than conventional ones where the gambler simply lays odds.
If you wish to add funds to your account, you can do so via one of the following: Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer, Interbook (enables the wire of funds between Matchbook and Pinnacle Sports), Neteller, and Skrill (supporting Poli).
Cash-out methods include: Bank Wires, Neteller, and Skrill.
Bank wire deposits that fall below the £7.500 limit are subject to charge. Deposits fees that are above this limit will be covered by the operator. Also, no charges are imposed for Skrill, Neteller, and Credit Cards.
Betting exchange operators usually have a tendency of not having a welcome special apart from our registration bonus code on Matchbook. They claim better odds and this makes a nice way to earn cash promptly. Good odds equal higher chances to win.
Matchbook offers now a £50 CashBack Exchange Bonus with CASHMATCH coupon code. This special only included bets that are added within the first 5 weeks from the date that you add your first stake on Matchbook.
Aside from the starter specials, the biggest strength of the operator is their lower commission’s charges. Of course, this doesn’t count as a bonus but it still makes a good reason to try them out long-term. All stakes added within 30 days are supported so no worries on betting on sports and events that you are not familiar with.